Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Bienvenue!

Bon jour Mes Amies!

Welcome to my blog about vie, maison, musique, cuisine, and fleurs.  You are invited to join me as I share our life with gardening, music, recipes and more!



Image result for france
I have considered a blog about all things French for some time and decided I need to just create!!  Next, on my bucket list is to visit France :)  A girl can dream, can't she?  If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

In our maison, life is crazy, organic and constantly changing, however we grow with it.  We love, laugh and live together in the city, while we anticipate the day of our new home in the country.  It is the best of both worlds and  we look forward to the day that we reside in our forever home :)  Until then, we have our pets and chickens on our urban farm.



Please be one of the first to sign up for my newsletter.  Hoping this blog will be encouraging and a blessing to you and your family!!!  Au revoir....goodbye, until we meet again :)  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment